faq

Got some questions for me? Here are some answers.

These are the most frequently asked questions I get. If you don’t see your question below, no problem. Shoot me an email and I’ll be happy to answer anything and everything!

Q: How many images are included?
A: For weddings, I like to deliver a minimum of 600 images. For sessions, I’ll deliver a minimum of 75 images. But you’ll usually get much more than that. Different weddings and events call for different things, but I promise to never leave anything out. There’s no cap on what I deliver. I always try to give you everything I take. If you’d like to see an example of a full wedding/session gallery of mine, feel free to ask!

Q: Do you travel?
Absolutely, already got my bags packed. In fact, I prefer to travel. Wherever you want to go, I’m down - deserts, islands, mountains, snow, let’s do it. Adventuring is part of the fun of the process.

Q: How do the payment schedules work?
A: I require 40% of the full collection price as a non-refundable down payment to book the date. The remaining 60% can be paid within a week of the wedding. I accept check, cash, Venmo, and PayPal. Check or Venmo is preferred :)

Q: What if we need to cancel or reschedule?
A: If you’ve already put a deposit down on a date and then need to move or cancel it, the deposit is non-refundable and a new deposit will be made in order to hold your new date. I only do this because I take a limited number of weddings per year due to my schedule. I often count on that deposit money for a variety of payments.

Q: What should we wear for photos?
A: Great question. I can send you an email with more ideas of what to wear, but in general, I think you should wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Wear something that’s in your style. Neutral colors are usually a good start: white, beige, muted blues and greens, earthy tones. But you can reach out to me and we’ll figure out something that works perfectly with your location.

Q: What is your favorite basketball team?
A: The Golden State Warriors. No, I’m not a band-wagoner. Yes, I’ve liked them for a while. Yes, I actually lived in NorCal for several months. Yes, I’m a massive Steph Curry fan. Yes, he can do no wrong.

Q: How long until we get to see our photos?
A: For weddings, I deliver the photos no later than 4 weeks after the day of the ceremony. For sessions, I deliver them no later than 3 weeks after. Usually I’ll give them to you even earlier, but I like to give myself that much time in case multiple shoots start to stack up.

Q: How do we pick photo locations?
A: If we’re in Hawaii, I have quite a bit of experience shooting here. I’ve gathered a list of potential locations that can fit any aesthetic or mood you’re going for. We can work together to find something that works great just for you. Just tell me what you want and I can email you a bunch of possibilities. If we’re out-of-state, I’ll reach out to people - I’ll do the research myself, we’ll call and talk about details. This should be a collaborative process and location is everything.